Alpine activities, outdoors trips or for walking around town, this 3-in-1 adaptable jacket has what it takes to respond to the cold weather and diversity of activities in the mountains. With a new design and extra protection as it now reaches down below the bottom, this trekking jacket is technical but discreet and fits perfectly into the urban jungle. Available in a plain or marled version, the POBEDA II 3-in-1 JKT insulates you from the wind and wintry cold while remaining light, with its DRYEDGE™ 2L membraned design. With its breathable waterproofing, it can withstand bad weather and splashes. On foot and by bike, the AIR FLOW™ design of this hiking jacket has the perfect internal ventilation to prevent you getting a chill from sweat. Designed to be easily stowed in a backpack, the detachable down jacket benefits from the high-performance warmth of the PRIMALOFT® BLACK ECO, a fast-drying padding for compactness and minimum weight. Both practical and comfortable outdoors and for everyday wear around town, this 3-in-1 jacket features a detachable hood, lycra cuffs and many practical pockets that make it easy to organise your everyday life.Properties
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Comfortable, protective, regular-length jacket 3-in-1 build with zip-out insulated liner
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation
- Protective outer jacket: heathered or canvas Dryedge 2L, zip-off hood with 3D adjustment system, raglan sleeves, flapped center closure, ultralight nylon lining with Airflow inner ventilation, 2 flapped handwarmer pockets, 1 chest pocket with water-repellent zip, 1 zipped inside chest pocket
- Insulated liner: ultralight Pertex® fabric, brushed lining, 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ CANVAS 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : LIGHT HEATHER DOWNPROOF // 55% POLYAMIDE 45% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1480 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS