Alpine activities, outdoors trips or for walking around town, this 3-in-1 adaptable jacket has what it takes to respond to the cold weather and diversity of activities in the mountains. With a new design and extra protection as it now reaches down below the bottom, this trekking jacket is technical but discreet and fits perfectly into the urban jungle. Available in a plain or marled version, the POBEDA II 3-in-1 JKT insulates you from the wind and wintry cold while remaining light, with its DRYEDGE™ 2L membraned design. With its breathable waterproofing, it can withstand bad weather and splashes. On foot and by bike, the AIR FLOW™ design of this hiking jacket has the perfect internal ventilation to prevent you getting a chill from sweat. Designed to be easily stowed in a backpack, the detachable down jacket benefits from the high-performance warmth of the PRIMALOFT® BLACK ECO, a fast-drying padding for compactness and minimum weight. Both practical and comfortable outdoors and for everyday wear around town, this 3-in-1 jacket features a detachable hood, lycra cuffs and many practical pockets that make it easy to organise your everyday life.Properties
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
- Comfortable, protective, regular-length jacket 3-in-1 build with zip-out insulated liner
- Primaloft® Black Eco insulation
- Protective outer jacket: heathered or canvas Dryedge 2L, zip-off hood with 3D adjustment system, raglan sleeves, flapped center closure, ultralight nylon lining with Airflow inner ventilation, 2 flapped handwarmer pockets, 1 chest pocket with water-repellent zip, 1 zipped inside chest pocket
- Insulated liner: ultralight Pertex® fabric, brushed lining, 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ CANVAS 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1480 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A