Climb up to the resort before the first snowflakes start to fall, and descend once again on your snowshoes across a thick layer of snow, all the while kept warm and dry with this 3-in-1 POBEDA GTX 3 IN 1 JKT M men's jacket. Its waterproof and wind-resistant GORE-TEX® down jacket characteristics protect you from wintry flurries and other icy showers, while retaining a modern look with its marled design and long cut. Its fit can be adjusted at the cuffs and the waist as well as on the hood. Inside, the PRIMALOFT® BLACK insulation ensures you stay comfortable and the bomber jacket style is bang on trend when it's the right weather to wear it all on its own, between seasons for example.Properties
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection. There is a variety of materials and weaves among the GORE-TEX® family.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Pertex Quantum / Quantum Pro
Pertex Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Parka length, comfortable and protective thanks to its Gore-Tex® fabric. 3-in-1 construction with separate inner jacket attached to the collar and to the cuffs with a discreet strap
- PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation
- Protective exterior parka: integral hood with 3-way adjustment system, central fastening with watertight 2-way zip, 2 large handwarmer pockets with zips under a flap, 1 outer chest pocket with watertight zip and 1 inner zipped chest pocket. Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Jacket with interior insulation: bomber style jacket, ultra lightweight Pertex® fabric and PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, protective collar, fabric collar and cuffs, 2 handwarmer pockets, collar and cuff attachments to the outer jacket
- Main Fabrics :GORE-TEX® HEATHER 2L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 9 m²Pa/W // 64% POLYAMIDE 36% CD POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : PERTEX® SQUARE // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : THERMAL SPACER KNIT // 86% COTTON 10% POLYESTER 4% ELASTANE
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 80GR // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 1300 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.