our
supply chain

Product life cycle

We take a special interest in our playgrounds and their surroundings, but we are also responsible for the people who make our products in our partners’ plants.

As in any rope team, we must be transparent about the route and the conditions along the way. We do likewise with our production chain.

Here is where our products are made.

bloc seo image

In 2020, 22% of the industrial production (volume per style) is done in our own factories, in Turkey and Hungary. 29% of the industrial production is located nearby key European markets: Italy, Portugal, Tunisia, Hungary, Turkey, Morocco, and Romania.

In 2020, with the support of the ACTE INTERNATIONAL, we proudly stated that 75% of our production chain had met the social standards of the SEDEX SMETA* audit format. The remaining 25% are being supported by an upgrade program that we are directly monitoring.

Sedex smeta :
SEDEX SMETA is one of the most widely used methodologies, compiling best practices and offering the best audit quality. It is based on four pillars: labor, health & safety, business ethics, and environment. It also incorporates the UNGPs (United Nation Guiding Principles) for human rights in supply chains. These audits generate corrective action plans, co-designed by companies and their suppliers. https://www.sedexglobal.com/smeta-audit/
Logo Smeta Sedex
 

 

We also think it’s important to make every effort to move our production activity as close as possible to our French head office – so we are more responsive, avoid pointless transportation, and have greater transparency in our plants. Today, 23% of our collection is made in Europe.

Lastly, we do all we can to use transportation modes with a smaller environmental footprint. We use ships from Asia – though their impact isn’t nil – while seeking new solutions with our partners (trains from China).

bloc seo image mb50
&nbsp