Year-round mountaineering backpack - the benchmark for 1-2 day ascents. Clean-cut body, free-flow ergonomics, precision features, plus the rugged lightness of a new fabric at the peak of performance. An efficient mountaineering backpack that's lightweight but offers enough features for year-round high-mountain activity. Its very narrow, clean-cut body frees up movement and is highly functional to carry all the kit necessary for alpine progress and the vertical realm. The hip belt is removable for greater versatility, while the X-LIGHTER™ heat-molded foam back ensures compact load carrying. The alpine standard for day trips, the PROLIGHTER 30+10 features a 10L extension - handy for 2-3 day ski-touring adventures in lightweight mode.Properties
2 or 3 haul loops spread across the top of the pack, for hauling it on crags. Reinforced stitching for secure hauling. Ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Robic Dotted Line
This new honeycomb fabric with color-contrast yarns, exclusive to Millet, is supple and lightweight yet rugged too. Its unique style will convey the identity of the brand-new Prolighter backpack range. 217 g/m2
Quick, adjustable system for retaining and carrying your rope, which is fastened on top ofthe pack under the lid, and retained by side compression straps.
System for carrying one ski on either side of the pack. More comfortable for freeride skis.
- Clean cut alpine shape. Two buckle expandable lid with storm skirt
- FPP Ergo™ ice axe holder / Rope holder
- 3 haul loops
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration system compatible
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build. Removable harness type hip belt + integral webbing waist belt + gear holder
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume : 30+10L
- Backlength : 46cm
- Height 59 cm x Width 29 cm x Depth 21 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 210D HONEYCOMB ROBIC // 100 % Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : N 420D VELOCITY SD // 100% Polyamide // Water-repellence ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : N 1000D // 100 % Polyamide // Durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Lining : N 210D 113T // 100% Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Membrane : N 140D KELAS // 92 % Polyamide;8 % Elastane
- 1020 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.