Description of PROLIGHTER 38+10This alpine-shaped, super-slim pack is a marvel on mountaineering excursions all year round. Every effort has been made to deliver free-flowing movement, and this freedom is the headline feature of it s design. The only Prolighter model with a removable hip belt, which can make way for a simple webbing strap, the PROLIGHTER 38+10 is readily compatible with wearing a harness. For alpinists who prefer an advanced tech spec. Popular for its: - rope holder with compression strap - reinforced ski holder - removable hip belt - direct side access - adjustable lid for large loads
- Clean-cut alpine shape. Two-buckle extendable lid with storm collar
- Flapped front access zip
- FPP Ergo™ ice-axe holder / Rope holder
- 3 haul loops
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration compatible
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build. Removable harness-type hip belt + integral webbing waist belt + gear holder
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume: 38+10L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D Honey Comb
- N 420 D Velocity / N 1000 D Kodura
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back
- 1,290 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Rope holder system allows you to quickly grab or store your rope.
Ergonomic ski holder system allows a vertical or diagonal storage.
Alpine ergonomics enhances freedom of movement. Thermomolded back panel utilizes high density foam in vertical padding creating ventilation channels and X-shaped fiber glass frame, combined with a comfortable stretch shell. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and flexible harness-style wraparound hip belt.