Designed for climbing or small-scale mountaineering day trips, this minimalist pack weighs a feather-like 850g with a very clean-cut shape - dedicated to big wall activity. Besides being ultra-light and highly abrasion resistant, the SUMMIT 18L opts for maximum volume compression, allowed by an innovative rolling closure system. Its very narrow body fully frees up vertical movement, while the X-LIGHTER™ heat-molded foam back ensures a very compact load. Those not keen on big loads on routes will appreciate this minimalist pack for its essential-only features, with 2 large zipped stretch pockets that secure topos and accessories and are easily accessible at belay stations.Properties
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
Robic Dotted Line
This new honeycomb fabric with color-contrast yarns, exclusive to Millet, is supple and lightweight yet rugged too. Its unique style will convey the identity of the brand-new Prolighter backpack range. 217 g/m2
- Protective Rolling Closure ™ with 10-liter extension
- FPP ™ ice-axe holder
- Gear holder
- Zipped side stretch pockets
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build and webbing hip belt, breathable and ergonomic build / Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Exclusive Millet fabric
- Volume : 18+10L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- N 210D HONEYCOMB ROBIC // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- N 840D CORDURA LITE PLUS // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- P 600D OXFORD // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYESTER
- 580 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.