Adapted for one or two day mountain expeditions no matter what time of the year, the PROLIGHTER 30+10 mountaineering backpack is light and tough. It can be made even lighter (20% of its weight) by removing the belt and top lid. Ready to pack your rope, ice axes, skis and protective gear, this MILLET mountaineering backpack has a specific handle to lift it up the route. Its fully adjustable carrying system alleviates the load, while the tight volume ensures more freedom of movement when in action. Compatible with your hydration system, this is the essential bag for ski touring and summer ascents.Technical information
Quick, adjustable system for retaining and carrying your rope, which is fastened on top ofthe pack under the lid, and retained by side compression straps.
Side compression straps
Compression straps system. Straps located at the front, sides and bottom of the pack will reduce its volume and hold your gear as well (skis, sleeping pad).
- Hoisting handle
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic, adjustable belt
- Ergonomic straps
- 4 side compression straps
- Load adjuster straps
- Load adjuster belt
- Gear holder
- Side ski holder
- Rope holder
- FPP™ ice-axe holder
- Removable 2-buckle flap opening
- 10 litre extension
- 1 zipped pocket on flap
- 1 zipped pocket under flap
- Hydration system compartment
- Volume : 30+10 liters
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Height 64.0 cm x Width 30.0 cm x Depth 23.0 cm
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : N 210D HONEYCOMB ROBIC // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : N1000D // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- Lining : P250D OXFORD lining 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 1000 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.