The SMART-BLEND™ fabric in organic cotton and recycled polyester from the RED WALL LIGHT HOODIE for men provides an ideal blend of softness and performance in a comfortable layer you’ll enjoy on a daily basis. Its natural fibres and seamless construction at the shoulders make it easy to wear, even with a backpack, while the polyester blend speeds up the drying process and improves its resistance properties. Comfortably stretch to provide full range of motion, it can capture more heat in a flash when using the hood. Enjoy a functional mid layer every day and bare the planet in mind, with the RED WALL LIGHT HOODIE for men.Technical information
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Cotton grown without dangerous chemicals. This type of cultivation promotes biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improves soil quality, and typically requires less irrigation.
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
Smart Blend Cotton
Smart Blend Cotton is a hybrid fabric that provides a feeling of freshness and lightness on the skin, whilst exploiting the natural comfort of cotton.
- Full cut
- SMART-BLEND™ COTTON Fabric
- Long sleeves
- Fixed hood
- Seamless construction at the shoulders
- Responsible fabric : Yes
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Not concerned
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : SMART-BLEND COTTON // 50% Recycled Polyester - 50% Organic Cotton // Mecanical Strecth
- 248 g
- Outdoor lifestyle
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) XS S 91/97 M 97/103 L 103/109 XL 109/115 2XL 115/121 3XL 121/127