With their modern shape and low-key style, the RED WALL STRETCH PANT W climbing pants will protect athletes during all their challenges. The stretch fabric and specific yoke at the crotch maximise their freedom to move. For those who like to keep their legs protected but free to move while climbing, Millet has designed the RED WALL STRETCH PANT W stretch climbing pants, a modern garment that’s so comfortable you’ll even wear it in town. Their durable stretch cotton fabric is prepared to take on friction while out on the rocks, adapted to all your year round climbing sessions. The specific inset crotch panel enhances mobility, while the four pockets on these climbing pants, complete with a special climbing brush insert, make your life easier in the mountains and while on the go.Properties
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Stretch cotton trousers for maximum comfort
- Comfort fit panel at the crotch for freedom of movement
- Flat waistband with belt loops, compatible with a harness
- 2 handwarmer pockets + 2 back pockets with toothbrush pocket
- Elasticated fitted ankles
- Main Fabrics : ASCENT T400 COTTON STRETCH // 55 % Cotton;42 % Viscose;3 % Elastane
- 442 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
FR SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) US DE UK IT JP CN 34 62/66 86/90 75 2 32 6 38 S 155/64A 36 66/70 90/94 75 4 34 8 40 M 160/68A 38 70/74 94/98 78 6 36 10 42 L 165/72A 40 74/78 98/102 78 8 38 12 44 XL 170/76A 42 78/82 102/106 78 10 40 14 46 XL 175/80A 44 82/86 106/110 78 12 42 16 48 2XL 175/84A 46 86/90 110/114 78 14 44 18 50 2XL 180/88A 48 90/94 114/118 78 16 46 20 52 3XL 180/92A