If you dream up urban lines, you'll soon be hooked on these climbing pants in DENIM CORDURA® STRETCH, which are highly abrasion resistant during sessions. With their interior/exterior contrast and pri nted turn-ups, ROCAS DENIM pants look urban but with a technical profile, geared to verticality. Stretchy for comfort, these climbing pants promote precision and rapid sequences of moves with tighter, adjustable cuff ergonomics to make feet more visible on holds. Delivering maximum under-harness comfort, they have a seamless pivot crotch plus a flat waistband with rear elastic panel. Plenty of handy pockets.
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Stretch denim fabric with Cordura® yarn for high abrasion resistance, greater durability and maximum comfort
- Stretch crotch gusset for fluid movement, preshaped legs
- Waistband (denim front, elastic back) with belt loops, harness compatible
- 2 open handwarmer pockets, 1 zipped thigh pocket, 2 back pockets plus toothbrush pocket
- Cuff tightening via concealed elastic cord
- Printed cuff interior for a stronger design vibe in turn-up mode
- Fabrics : DENIM CORDURA® // 80% COTTON 17% POLYAMIDE 3% ELASTANE