If you dream up urban lines, you'll soon be hooked on these climbing pants in DENIM CORDURA® STRETCH, which are highly abrasion resistant during sessions. With their interior/exterior contrast and printed turn-ups, ROCAS DENIM pants look urban but with a technical profile, geared to verticality. Stretchy for comfort, these climbing pants promote precision and rapid sequences of moves with tighter, adjustable cuff ergonomics to make feet more visible on holds. Delivering maximum under-harness comfort, they have a seamless pivot crotch plus a flat waistband with rear elastic panel. Plenty of handy pockets.
2 Way Stretch
2-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
Smart Blend Cotton
Smart Blend Cotton is a hybrid fabric that provides a feeling of freshness and lightness on the skin, whilst exploiting the natural comfort of cotton.
- Stretch denim fabric with Cordura® yarn for high abrasion resistance, greater durability and maximum comfort
- Stretch crotch gusset for fluid movement, preshaped legs
- Waistband (denim front, elastic back) with belt loops, harness compatible
- 2 open handwarmer pockets, 1 zipped thigh pocket, 2 back pockets plus toothbrush pocket
- Cuff tightening via concealed elastic cord
- Printed cuff interior for a stronger design vibe in turn-up mode
- Fabrics : DENIM CORDURA® // 80% COTTON 17% POLYAMIDE 3% ELASTANE