Transition smoothly from the slopes to the après-ski feeling comfortable at all times with the RUBY MOUNTAIN ski jacket for women. Made of a stretch DRYEDGE® fabric mainly composed of recycled fibres, it has 10K waterproof performance to provide valuable protection against the rain and snow. The 3D adjustable hood is lined with removable fur granting a feminine flair, while this jacket adjusts at the waist and features supple cuffs to efficiently block the cold. Sleek details such as a snow skirt, soft and elastic inner sleeves as well as multiple pockets complement this versatile MILLET jacket.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Goggle pocket keeps your goggles away from any risk of scratching.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- 2-way stretch fabric
- 2 hand pockets with reverse zips under a flap
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- 1 mesh inside goggles pocket with built-in wipe.
- 1 zipped pocket on cuff for ski pass
- Stretch cuffs on sleeves
- Attached snow skirt with non-slip elastic
- Mains seams thermowelded
- Storage system on snow skirt side
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- 35-adjustable hood
- Hood with removable faux fur trim removable via snap buttons
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE 2 WAY STRETCH RECYCLED // 57% Recycled Polyester - 43% Polyester // Breathability : 10 000 g.m².24h ; Waterproofness : 10 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Insulation : FAKE DOWN / ELOFT BALL
- ELOFT 120G / PF QUALITY
- Lining : SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100% Polyester // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth ; Downproof
- 1100 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) XS 81/85 S 85/89 M 89/95 L 95/101 XL 101/107 2XL 107/113