A new-generation thermal control jacket designed for outdoor adventure, this fleece design teams two TECHNOSTRETCH™ fabrics for warmth, breathability and wearability on alpine escapes. Geared to all active mountain sports, it combines high abrasion resistance with the warmth of a GRID™ brushed interior, structured to shift body moisture away fast. Stretchy and compressible, the dual-fabric SENECA TECNO HOODIE features close-fitting sport ergonomics to make each movement flow, and opts for a design with alpine styling, which blends chameleon-like into urban settings.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- Ergonomic fit with raglan sleeves for fluid movement and comfort
- Tecnostretch™ dual fabric: heathered and plain, soft and light
- Integral hood
- 2 raised handwarmer pockets and 1 chest pocket (all zipped)
- Lycra® bias trim for hood and hem ergonomics
- Flatlock seams for enhanced comfort
- Fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH HEATHER // // 69% POLYESTER 22% POLYAMIDE 9% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH // // 94% POLYESTER 6% ELASTANE