New-generation thermal-control jacket for alpine activities and trekking. The warmth and active regulation essential for outdoor activities, courtesy of a modern Tecnostretch mix that's long lasting in the mountains. A new-generation thermal control jacket designed for outdoor adventure, this fleece design teams two TECHNOSTRETCH™ fabrics for warmth, breathability and wearability on alpine escapes. Geared to all active mountain sports, it combines high abrasion resistance with the warmth of a GRID™ brushed interior, structured to shift body moisture away fast. Stretchy and compressible, the dual-fabric SENECA TECNO HOODIE features close-fitting sport ergonomics to make each movement flow, and opts for a design with alpine styling, which blends chameleon-like into urban settings.Properties
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- Ergonomic fit with raglan sleeves for fluid movement and comfort
- Tecnostretch™ dual fabric: heathered and plain, soft and light
- Integral hood
- 2 raised handwarmer pockets and 1 chest pocket (all zipped)
- Elasticated bias trim for hood and hem ergo
- Main Fabrics :TECNOSTRETCH HEATHER // 69% POLYESTER 22% POLYAMID 9% ELASTANE
- Other fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH // 94% POLYESTER 6% ELASTANE
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.