This new expedition boot - the high performance of a technical design dedicated to ascents of 5000-6000m-plus summits - delivers flawless protection. For harsh north-face conditions, bodymapped Primaloft® insulation supplies the thermal supremacy required in very low temperatures; while removable inner boots - essential at base camp - promote quick drying and long-lasting comfort. With a focus on heel hold and instep retention, the model features a Vibram® outsole with precise toe for vertical travel, and the advantage of being step-in crampon compatible.Properties
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Multi zones Primaloft insulation, isothermal to -30°C
- Precise fit, automatic crampons compatible
- Waterproof stretch gaiter with zip + velcro closer system
- Armour Edge fabric on medial to protect from crampons damages
- Waterproof & breathable Dryedge membrane
- Removable quick drying inner boot for thermal insulation and overnight usage
- Quick fit forefoot lacing + collar velcro for a customized fit
- Precise and durable mountaineering outsole with PU heel cushioning
- Armour edge® fabric
- PU overlays
- Membrane : Dryedge® membrane
- Semelle extérieure : Outsole Vibram® TETON
- Semelle intermédiaire : EVA/PU dual density Midsole
- Isolation : Primaloft® insulation
- 1000 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5