Gear up to enjoy snowy slopes without suffering from cold or humidity, with the SKEENA PANT women's ski pants from MILLET. Composed of waterproof and breathable 2-layer DRYEDGE, it benefits from fully taped seams and light, warm insulation. Its straight cut is both comfortable and feminine, and these ski pants can easily be adjusted at the waist. Equipped with two zipped pockets lined with warm fleece for the hands, it is also equipped with snow gaiters and cut higher at the waist in the back, to better protect you when you ski in powder.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- Regular cut
- Feminine cut
- Lightweight material
- Waterproof breathable 5K/5K membrane
- Preformed knees
- High waistline for back protection
- Size can be adjusted with a velcro system
- 2 handwarmer flap pockets
- Reinforcements at ankles
- All seams sealed
- Millet logo
- Built-in snow gaiters with non-slip tape
- Zipped fly under a flap, with snap and hook
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE® GROUND 2L // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 10 000 g/m²/24h ; Waterproofness : 10 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : DRYEDGE HEATHER DOTS 2L // 100% Polyester
- Insulation : PADDING 60GRS
- Lining : POLYAMIDE TAFFETA LINING 210T NON COATED // 100% Polyamide
- 560 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
FR SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) US DE UK IT 34 62/66 86/90 75 2 32 6 38 36 66/70 90/94 75 4 34 8 40 38 70/74 94/98 78 6 36 10 42 40 74/78 98/102 78 8 38 12 44 42 78/82 102/106 78 10 40 14 46 44 82/86 106/110 78 12 42 16 48 46 86/90 110/114 78 14 44 18 50 48 90/94 114/118 78 16 46 20 52