This high-end men’s ski jacket from MILLET boasts innovative materials as well as exceptional finishes. Made from DRYEDGE™ 4-way material offering absolute freedom of movement and PRIMALOFT® Silver recycled fibre filling, it guarantees a garment that is light, moisture resistant and compressible. Featuring 20K/20K breathability and waterproofness, the MILLET SNOWBASIN ski jacket features watertight heat-sealed seams with a stretch anti-slip snow skirt while the stretch waist follows all your moves even with upraised arms. The many pockets and strategically placed vents make this the ideal ski jacket to enjoy all your ski adventures to the max.Technical information
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Goggle pocket keeps your goggles away from any risk of scratching.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- Recycled PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Insert Motion for better thermoregulation
- Side-shifted front closure
- Waterproof YKK® zippered center opening and hand pockets
- 3D-adjustable hood
- Hood that can be detached via zip and snap buttons
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 inner 3D mesh phone pocket
- 1 inside mesh pocket for the mask
- 1 zipped chest pocket with built-in wipe
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- 1 zipped pocket on cuff for ski pass
- All seams thermoweld
- Bemis® technology shoulder reinforcements
- Storage system on snow skirt side
- Comfortable gusset at neck with waterproof YKK® zip
- Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Very comfortable stretch cuffs
- Attached powder skirt with non-slip elastic and stretch band to accompany movement
- Two-way zipped underarm vents with flaps
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE 4 WAY STRETCH 2L // 85% Polyamide - 15% Elastane // Waterproofness : 20 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment ; Breathability : 20 000 g/m²/24h
- Other fabrics : DRYEDGE 2 WAY STRETCH 2L // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 20 000 g/m²/24h ; Waterproofness : 20 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION ECO 100GR // 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining : SOFT STRETCH LINING // 100% Polyester // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Mecanical Strecth ; Downproof
- 1200 g
- Freeride skiing
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) XS S 91/97 M 97/103 L 103/109 XL 109/115 2XL 115/121 3XL 121/127