For backcountry skiing that cuts no corners, this full-featured skiing pack will deal with even your most committing variations. Water repellent and CORDURA® reinforced, this 27L unit fuses with its carrier thanks to the stability of its super-wrapping hip belt. Its comfortable and reassuring thermomolded shell back removes snow that builds up in heavy conditions. Handling is easy, even with gloves on, and functionality ticks all boxes: multiple carry points with quick gear stowing, back access to loaded ski/board gear, dedicated compartments, hydration pouch aluminized against freezing, and the regular safety set (DVA, shovel, probe) is complemented by a built-in RECCO® reflector - to be located quicker in case of avalanche.Technical information
Avalanche safety gear compartment
Easily accessible avalanche safety gear compartment.
A packable storage pocket allows you to carry your helmet on your backpack. Compression straps secure the helmet and pocket.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
Ergonomic snowboard holder system.
- FPP™ ice-axe holder
- Helmet holder
- Snowboard holder
- Side 150 mm freeride ski carrier
- Zip fastening
- Zipped back access
- Safety compartment (shovel and spade)
- Protective mask pocket
- Hydration system compartment
- 2 zipped pockets on hip belt
- Safety whistle
- RECCO® rescue technology
- Volume : 27 litres
- Backlength : 48 cm
- Height 53 cm x Width 32 cm x Depth 25 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 210D RIPSTOP TPU // 100% Polyamide
- Other fabrics : N 420D VELOCITY SD // 100% Polyamide
- P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Lining : P 210D 113T // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 1230 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.