Designed to take on the elements and form a barrier against the wind, these active stretch trousers are ideal for 3-season mountain climbing and multiple cold-weather activities. Designed for all serious alpine excursions and those who climb on a regular basis, these SUMMIT 200 XCS technical trousers keep you insulated from the cold thanks to their warm, brushed interior, which is structured to wick moisture swiftly away from your body and keep you in the comfort zone. In terms of rocks and ridges, the maximum wear-resistance of the knees is very welcome. These are fully reinforced with SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC™ which has the advantage of giving you durability and toughness without compromising on flexibility. For sports hikes, climbing or mountaineering, these softshell trousers are comfortably stretchy with great freedom of movement as well as benefiting from a preformed, fitted design for reducing restrictions as much as possible while you are up in the mountains. The zipped ankles on these mountaineering trousers are designed for you to slip them on easily over boots and for precision on the slopes.Technical information
Schoeller® Keprotec® is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Schoeller® reinforcement
- X.C.S. 200™ Fabric
- Adjustable belt and belt loops
- Active Fit
- Zipped openings at the cuffs
- Pre-shaped knees with Schoeller® reinforcements
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Main Fabrics : X.C.S. 200 // 92% Polyamide - 8% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC REINFORCEMENT // 60% Polyamide - 31% Polyester - 9% Elastane
- 420 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) FR US / UK DE / IT JP CN XS 69/75 85/91 79 36 26 42 S 165/74A S 75/81 91/97 79 38/40 28/30 44/46 M 170/78A M 81/87 97/103 82 42 32 48 L 175/78A L 87/93 103/109 82 44/46 34/36 50/52 XL 180/86A XL 93/99 109/115 82 48 38 54 2XL 185/90A 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 50/52 40/42 56/58 3XL 185/94A 3XL 105/111 121/127 82 54 44 60 4XL 190/98A