Description of SUMMITER LONGThis four-season mountain sleeping bag offers great value for its feature set. It's designed for mountain enthusiasts and built to offer protection in the mid mountains. Expert Series The SUMMITER is warm and comfortable thanks to the excellent warmth-to-weight ratio of the down, which traps the air heated by the body. After being compressed, the down regains its loft. The internal insulated shoulder collar seals heat and stop it migrating towards the head. The mummy fit is close to the body and snug, reducing the amount of air to heat up, and thus keeping you warm more easily. The shell is in a soft, water-repellent polyester fabric. Its ripstop weave is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and tearing. It thus stops down poking through, while remaining packable and easy to carry. A compression sack protects your bag from dirt and water, and also frees up storage space in your pack. This sack also serves as a pillow, once turned inside-out and filled with 1-2 bits of apparel. Its soft brushed microfleece is warm and comfortable against the skin.
- Comfortable alpine shape
- Duck down fill
- Tough, water-repellent shell
- Soft-touch lining
- Side zip with anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Preshaped hood with drawcord / Shoulder collar
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- Total length: 230 cm
- Shoulder width: 82 cm
- Foot width: 55 cm
- Comfort temperature: from 3°C to -2°C
- Side zip: left (G) or right (D) hand zip, combinable
- Dimensions after packing: 22x17 cm
- Volume after packing: 5L
- Fill Power 700 USA
- Garnissage : 350 g (duvet de canard 90/10)
- Matière extérieure : Poly 50 D / 300T RipStop
- Doublure intérieure : Polyester 50D / 300T
- 1,115 kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Fill Power 700
700 fill power (US)
H chamber construction is the classic and more comfortable design. It allows to compromise between thermal insulation and compressibility.
MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
The mummy shape is fitted to the human body in order to maximize comfort in the classic sleeping bag.