This four-season mountain sleeping bag offers great value for its feature set. It's designed for mountain enthusiasts and built to offer protection in the mid mountains. Expert Series The SUMMITER is warm and comfortable thanks to the excellent warmth-to-weight ratio of the down, which traps the air heated by the body. After being compressed, the down regains its loft. The internal insulated shoulder collar seals heat and stop it migrating towards the head. The mummy fit is close to the body and snug, reducing the amount of air to heat up, and thus keeping you warm more easily. The shell is in a soft, water-repellent polyester fabric. Its ripstop weave is lightweight and resistant to abrasion and tearing. It thus stops down poking through, while remaining packable and easy to carry. A compression sack protects your bag from dirt and water, and also frees up storage space in your pack. This sack also serves as a pillow, once turned inside-out and filled with 1-2 bits of apparel. Its soft brushed microfleece is warm and comfortable against the skin.
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
FILL POWER is a unit of measurement that indicates the quality of a down, through its ability to trap air and release it by lofting. FILL POWER is the thermal-insulation capacity of a down.
H chamber construction is the classic and more comfortable design. It allows to compromise between thermal insulation and compressibility.
Responsible Down Standard
The RDS ensures that down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been treated well. This means enabling them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviors, and not suffer from pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product.
- Comfortable alpine shape
- Duck down fill
- Tough, water-repellent shell
- Soft-touch lining
- Side zip with anti-cold flap / Inside pocket
- Preshaped hood with drawcord / Shoulder collar
- Left or right hand zip, combinable
- This product is a "Regular"(RG) size : total length = 210 cm
- Also exists in size « Long »(LG) : MIC1093
- Total length : 210 cm
- Shoulder width : 78 cm
- Foot width : 50 cm
- Volume after packing : 4,5L
- Comfort temperature : 3°C
- Limit comfort temperature : -2°C
- Extreme temperature : -18°C
- Comfort temperature : Down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- Limit comfort temperature : Between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm.
Below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- Extreme temperature : The temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). Users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300 T RIPSTOP//100% POLYESTER
- POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300T//100% POLYESTER
- DUCK DOWN 90/10 FILL POWER 700