Geared to mountaineering, skiing and trekking, this climate-control half-zip top provides four-season comfort, ideal for all active alpine activities. Featuring TECNOSTRETCH™ dynamic microfleece technology, it proactively thermo-regulates in the mountains. Lightweight and compressible, this jacket supplies very pleasant warmth while maintaining a constant body temperature. The inner face accelerates moisture wicking while the outer face resists wear efficiently. A minimalist unit beneath a protective jacket, its close stretch fit weds the shape of your body for maximized fluency of movement.Properties
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch allow a perfect fit.
- Sportive and ergonomic fit
- Bi-weave fabric construction totally stretch for freedom of movements and strength
- Flatlocks on both sides for maximum comfort
- Wraparound collar
- 1 zipped key pocket on chest
- 1/2 Center zipped closure with protective under-flap
- Cuffs and hem adjusted by Lycra®s biais
- Fabrics : TECNOSTRETCH // // 94% POLYESTER 6% ELASTANE
- 350 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS