This 3 layer pant is made of GORE-TEX®® Pro Astree for a reliable waterproof protection against the hardest conditions. It will provide outstanding resistance and an enhanced breathability perfectly suited for the keen mountaineer and high mountain activities in vertical settings. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, it features lower gaiters that shave grams without sacrificing weather protection. The bottom legs are reinforced with a tonal colour Cordura® material that protects the hem from the friction of the skis' edges. The side zippers run the full length of the pant to allow a quick and easy fit over boots and crampons. Very convenient, the Drop Seat™ system allows to take down the pant without removing straps or harness.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection. There is a variety of materials and weaves among the GORE-TEX® family.
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
- Adjustable waistband and detachable suspenders
- 2 thigh cargo pockets
- Full leg side zips and exclusive drop seat system
- Preshaped knees
- Cordura® kick patches and snow gaiters
- Main Fabrics : GORE-TEX PRO ASTREE 3L // 100% Polyamide // Durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; Breathability : RET < 9m²Pa.W Other fabrics : GORE-TEX PRO PEGASE 3L // 100% Polyamide // Durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; Breathability : RET < 6m²Pa.W Reinforcement : CENTURION™ CORDURA® // 70 % Polyester;30 % Polyamide // Durable water-repellent treatment
- 690 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) JP CN XS 69/75 85/91 79 S 165/74A S 75/81 91/97 79 M 170/78A M 81/87 97/103 82 L 175/78A L 87/93 103/109 82 XL 180/86A XL 93/99 109/115 82 2XL 185/90A 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 3XL 185/94A 3XL 105/111 121/127 82 4XL 190/98A