Brave harsh winter conditions, comfortably shielded by the long TOKKE PARKA M. This waterproof urban jacket is made in a durable and breathable DRYEDGE® RIPSTOP fabric, insulated by warm and light PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME to maintain a core heat when the temperature drops. Its minimalist style is paired with a functional, mountaineering inspired, waterproof pocket and 3D adjustable hood. Protective and comfortable thanks to its longer and wider shape, this very warm jacket with four pockets is adjustable at both hem and cuffs to keep warmth trapped in.Properties
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials.
Primaloft Thermoplume is a material made of small fiber plumes that together form a free-flowing insulation fill. It imitates down’s touch, look and suppleness while offering the high water-repellency of PrimaLoft® fibers. The result? A compressible thermal material that delivers performance akin to that of down fill, in wet and dry conditions.
- Parka length, comfortable and protective
- Warm PrimaLoft® ThermoPlumeTM insulation made of super lightweight synthetic fibres, maximum warmth
- Integral hood with double inner collar for comfort and warmth, 3-way hood adjustment system
- Central two-way zip fastening beneath a bonded flap.
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets under a flap, 1 waterproof chest pocket, 1 zipper inner pocket
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Main Fabrics :DRYEDGE™ RIPSTOP HEATHER 2L // Waterproofness 10 000mm - Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 70% POLYAMIDE 30% POLYESTER
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT DOWNPROOF // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 960 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.