Description of TOURING ALPHA COMPO HOODIEFor no-limits ski touring in very cold weather, this ultra-light thermal jacket supplies vital hybrid warmth in a very close-fitting stretch-ergonomics package with minimal bulk and optimal breathabil ity. Very active during exertion and warmer, POLARTEC® ALPHA® fill insulates the front of the body and the arms against the wind when downhilling, protected by a wind- and tear-resistant PERTEX® AIR STRETCH shell. Elsewhere, POLARTEC® POWERSTRETCH PRO® brushed-fleece knit takes over to promote upper-section movement during uphill sections, offering an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. Once at the top, stash your skins in the large chest pockets.
- Ski touring
- Dual Tech™ build for warmth and stretch
- Protective, wraparound integral balaclava hood
- 2 large zipped chest pockets
- Center zip closure / Elastic hem, thumbhole cuffs
- Hi-vis safety markings
- Fabrics : POLARTEC® POWERSTRECH PRO // 57% POLYESTER 33% POLYAMIDE 10% ELASTANE
- Fabrics : TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Insulation : POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 // 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- 470 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A
4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Flex Confort construction
Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
Exceptional warmth to weight ratio. Highly breathable for intense sports. A guarantee for abrasion resistance, the best comfort of a 4-way stretch fabric and good moisture management. Anti-pilling outer face and moisture wicking brushed inner face.