For outdoor escapes and alpine treks, this stretch action jacket features a highly versatile ELEMENT SHIELD ™ ACTIV 3L laminated build for venturing into chilly mid mountains. A dynamic unit for exploring unknown lands, this softshell jacket is windproof, has a DWR finish, and is resistant to wear - in a more supple and lightweight package. The brushed-fleece lining retains cozy warmth in cold conditions while delivering the breathability required for active disciplines. Efficient in many kinds of weather, it focuses on feelgood comfy ergonomics and a style that readily crosses over to daily life.Properties
Millet's Element Shield® fabrics belong to a range of windproof products that will also protect you from light rain. These items are ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their 3-layer structure with membrane.
- Comfortable, protective jacket-length cut
- Lightweight softshell fabric with membrane
- Protective high collar
- Central zip closure with protective underflap
- 2 handwarmer pockets and 1 chest pocket, all zipped
- Adjustable hem with 1 tightening point, velcro cuff adjusters
- Fabrics : ELEMENT SHIELD™ ACTIV DYNAMIC LIGHT // Waterproofness 3 000mm - Breathability 3 000 g/m²/24h // 94% POLYESTER 6% ELASTANE
- 610 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS