Women's short is designed for the casual mountaineer and built for alpine trekking and outdoor activities. The Drynamic™ Stretch Bi-Face feels soft and dry next to the skin. The combination of the double-face structure of the fabric and the Quickdry treatment enhances its moisture wicking performance and a high proportion of Elastane delivers comfort during exertion. The interior waistband construction enhances comfort and zippered cuffs allow a custom fit over boots. Sleek, zippered handwarmer pockets and a quick access, zippered thigh pocket allow to rapidly grab useful, small items without having to interrupt your pace and, with a fit close to the body, the Trekker Stretch is deal for summer alpine treks.Technical information
Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- Regular cut
- Mid-thigh length
- Belt loops
- Flat waistband
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- Comfort panel at the crotch
- High back lift
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Not concerned
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : DRYNAMIC STRETCH // 88% Polyamide - 12% Elastane // Wicking
- 224 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.