For your mountaineering expeditions, nothing beats the extremely strong WOOL CORDURA® SHIELD™ fabric from mountain TRILOGY ADVANCED CORDURA trousers for men. Rugged, but comfortable thanks to their wool and elastane blend, they are reinforced with SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC at the knees and lower legs. The adjusted shape with articulated knees from these rock climbing trousers gives you full-motion range, with openings at the lower leg to adapt to your shoes. Water repellent and discreet leg vents keep you dry even during intense workouts, the TRILOGY ADVANCED CORDURA pants are your mountaineering favourites all year round.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
Made in our own factory
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Schoeller® Keprotec® is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
- Exclusive and highly durable Cordura® and wool fabric
- Dual Tech™ stretch construction with targeted heat input zones for insulation and comfort
- Fitted waist with belt loops
- Hand pockets
- Zipped security pockets at the back
- Reinforcements at knees
- Reinforcements at ankles
- Thigh ventilations and cuff openings to adjust on top of the shoes
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : WOOL CORDURA® SHIELD // 67% Cordura® - 9% Polyamide - 13% Wool - 11% Elastane // DWR Water-repellent treatment
- Reinforcement : SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC REINFORCEMENT // 60% Polyamide - 31% Polyester - 9% Elastane // Breathability : 15 000 g/m²/24h ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 465 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) XS 69/75 85/91 79 S 75/81 91/97 79 M 81/87 97/103 82 L 87/93 103/109 82 XL 93/99 109/115 82 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 3XL 105/111 121/127 82