An evolved version of the emblematic TRIDENT, the long-standing mountain boot by MILLET dedicated to approach walks. Protected by a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane, it is now lighter thanks to a new sea mless assembly method and an innovative 3D mesh, woven to maximize ventilation. Equipped with a Vibram® outsole, for strong grip and toe precision, and a highly cushioning heel, this boot performs effectively on all types of terrain. Delivering the foot's flex and natural roll coupled with ideal hold, it gives serious walking comfort over the long term.
Anti-shock EVA insert
EVA midsole with anti-shock insert enhances the dynamic response of the shoe, It gives bounce and comfort without adding weight.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides
Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. This guarantees to serve pure practitioners with the best products. This product corresponds to the mountain guides's criteria and they now choose and use it in their everyday activities.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Low-cut ventilated mesh upper for 360° ankle mobility
- Close fit with semi-rigid flex
- Gore-Tex® membrane: waterproof and breathable
- Precising lacing
- High-cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- Main fabrics :3D mesh polyester // 100% PES
- Other fabrics : KPU overlays
- Membrane : Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole : Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- Midsole : EVA dual density midsole