An evolved version of the emblematic TRIDENT, the long-standing mountain boot by MILLET dedicated to approach walks. Protected by a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane, it is now lighter thanks to a new seamless assembly method and an innovative 3D mesh, woven to maximize ventilation. Equipped with a Vibram® outsole, for strong grip and toe precision, and a highly cushioning heel, this boot performs effectively on all types of terrain. Delivering the foot's flex and natural roll coupled with ideal hold, it gives serious walking comfort over the long term.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Low-cut leather upper for 360° ankle movement
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- 3D mesh polyester // 100% PES
- KPU overlays
- Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- EVA dual density midsole