Description of TRIDENT GUIDEThis low-cut Trident model offers the support and all-over hold of leather. The little brother of the Super Trident GTX (the mid-cut boot chosen by the Chamonix Guides Company) has all of the latter’s strengths – but with extra lightness, flexibility, ankle mobility and breathability. It’s popular for the precision of its forefoot (the outsole is inspired by approach shoes, with a front climbing zone) and for its quasi running style back section, with the comfort of its stabilizing, cushioning Trident heel. A handsome multi-terrain operator that can go anywhere. The snug fit and precise lacing of an approach shoe are teamed here with semi-rigid soft flex support, a highly precise Vibram®® outsole, and GORE-TEX® waterproofness. A tip from design chief Sébastien: "I'd buy this shoe for approach walks, hiking and via ferratas, but also to round off a sportswear look, for a full-on mountain vibe."
- Low-cut leather upper for 360° ankle movement
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- Split leather
- EVA dual density midsole
- Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- 500 gr
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
Please see the sizing chart
Your shoe size Foot (CM) 24 24,5 25 25,5 26 26,5 27 27,5 UK 38 382/3 391/3 40 402/3 411/3 42 422/3 US 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 9 Size to order 5 5,5 6 6,5 7 7,5 8 8,5 Your shoe size Foot (CM) 28 28,5 29 29,5 30 30,5 31 31,5 UK 431/3 44 442/3 451/3 46 462/3 471/3 48 US 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5 13 Size to order 9 9,5 10 10,5 11 11,5 12 12,5
Alpine Approach shoe. Precise distribution of foot support. Enhanced front foot support for precise toe feel, better grip and fluid motion. Low-cut for unrestrained ankle movement.
The Expert Series refer to Millet's top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Real leather insert offers high durability as well as abrasion and scuff resistance! A must for extreme activities and terrain.
Vibram Mulaz EVO Outsole
VIBRAM Mulaz EVO sole has a delicate toe box, high traction, grip and a lightweight. This sole is a great protection and will get you anywhere you want to go.