This low-cut Trident model offers the support and all-over hold of leather. The little brother of the Super Trident GTX (the mid-cut boot chosen by the Chamonix Guides Company) has all of the latter’s strengths – but with extra lightness, flexibility, ankle mobility and breathability. It’s popular for the precision of its forefoot (the outsole is inspired by approach shoes, with a front climbing zone) and for its quasi running style back section, with the comfort of its stabilizing, cushioning Trident heel. A handsome multi-terrain operator that can go anywhere. The snug fit and precise lacing of an approach shoe are teamed here with semi-rigid soft flex support, a highly precise Vibram® outsole, and GORE-TEX® waterproofness.
Anti-shock EVA insert
EVA midsole with anti-shock insert enhances the dynamic response of the shoe, It gives bounce and comfort without adding weight.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Low-cut leather upper for 360° ankle movement
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- Main fabrics :Split leather WR
- Outsole : Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- Midsole : EVA dual density midsole