An evolved version of the emblematic TRIDENT, this mountain shoe is dedicated to summer approach walks. For three-season technical action, it is now lighter thanks to a new seamless assembly method and an innovative 3D mesh, woven to maximize ventilation. Equipped with a Vibram® outsole, for strong grip and toe precision, and a highly cushioning heel, the TRIDENT performs effectively on all types of terrain, protecting the foot from scree. Delivering the foot's flex and natural roll coupled with ideal hold, it gives serious walking comfort over the long term.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- Low-cut leather upper for 360° ankle movement
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex
- Precise lacing. Heel counter
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe and heel guard
- Precise, high-traction Vibram® approach outsole
- 3D mesh polyester // 100% PES
- KPU overlays
- Outsole Vibram® MULAZ
- EVA dual density midsole