Designed to cope with winter cold, this alpine approach shoe provides warmth and comfort when walking. Withstanding temperatures down to -10°C, it doesn't fear water or snow, being fully protected by a waterproof membrane, PRIMALOFT® insulation and snow gaiter. In use, its tight fit is appreciably light and precise, with a cushioning and stabilizing heel that's particularly effective when you have a load on your back. The VIBRAM® outsole delivers strong traction, with semi-rigid flex that's ideal for snowshoe hikes. It is also well reinforced, efficiently protecting the foot from knocks.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide. We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
- High-cut composite upper, isothermal to -10°C
- Precise fit, semi-rigid flex, snowshoe compatible
- Waterproof, breathable membrane. Thermal insulation all around the foot
- Anti snow stretch gaiter
- Ankle-bone protection. Precise foothold. Heel tightener
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Thermomoulded reinforcements on toe and heel
- Precise, grippy approach Vibram outsole with winter compound
- Dryedge® membrane
- 3D MESH
- KPU overlays
- Primaloft® insulation
- EVA dual density midsole
- Outsole Vibram® TETON