This 25L backpack puts lightness first, without cutting corners on functionality or robustness. Suited to mountain travel on steep and demanding terrain, the TRILOGY 25 backpack is designed for mountaineering and climbing devotees, for fast technical activities. It's suitable for a long day's mountaineering or a short excursion. The new-generation HARNESS BACK™ is lightly padded and covered with 3D mesh to promote moisture removal; and is supported by a lightweight internal fiberglass frame. The load-adjusting suspension system comprises soft, ergonomic, foam-padded shoulder straps and a hip belt / straps to hold the pack close to the back. The minimalist lidless top opening has a protective, reinforced ROLLING CLOSURE™ like a dry bag's, offering excellent resistance to bad weather, with compression straps handy for carrying climbing ropes. A zipped front compartment replaces the regular top lid space. The ice axe holding system makes the TRILOGY 25 very adaptable: the FPP Ergo™ holder is built into the pack front, with blade protection sleeves. The QUICK AXE™ system has fast-access straps to fasten the axe heads: it adapts to all axe shapes, ergonomic and straight. Two haul loops allow secure transportation. The rugged nylon on the pack base offers enhanced resistance to the tears, pulling abrasion causes by transportation and the elements. The main compartment is crafted in robust CORDURA®, in a ripstop weave with super-tough nylon threads that add strength but not weight. The smooth surface enhances the pack's sleek design, and a hydrophobic finish adds extra protection. The TRILOGY 25 takes its name from the challenge undertaken by MILLET team mountaineers Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit: a solo winter enchainment of three north faces (Eiger, Matterhorn, Jorasses). In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance: the best technical solution for committing in the vertical realm. In summer in Chamonix, on dizzying granite faces, climbers rise up with beautifully fluid efficiency, elevating Trilogy products to the peak of performance.Properties
MIL-Points de hissage
MIL-Porte piolets FPP Ergo
- Clean-cut alpine shape. Protective Rolling Closure ™ with rope-holding compression straps
- 2 ice-axe holders: FPP and Quick Axe™
- 2 haul loops
- Side compression straps
- Zipped front compartment
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt / Sternum strap
- Volume : 25L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- N 210D RIPSTOP TPU // 100% POLYAMIDE
- N 840D CORDURA LITE PLUS // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 750 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.