With an Alpine shape whose narrow silhouette is suited to mountain travel on steep and demanding terrain, the TRILOGY 35 backpack is designed for mountaineering devotees, and suited to long day trips or multi-day excursions. The HARNESS BACK™ is lightly padded and covered with 3D mesh to promote moisture removal; and is supported by a lightweight internal fiberglass frame. The load-adjusting suspension system comprises ergonomic foam-padded shoulder straps and a harness-style flexible hip belt. The minimalist lidless top opening has a protective, reinforced ROLLING CLOSURE™ like a dry bag's, offering excellent resistance to bad weather, with compression straps handy for carrying climbing ropes. A zipped front compartment replaces the regular top lid space. Another compression strap (top of back) lets you reduce pack volume once you have used up load and are heading back down. The ice axe holding system makes the TRILOGY 35 very adaptable: the FPP Ergo™ is built into the pack front, with blade protection sleeves. The QUICK AXE™ system has fast-access straps to fasten the axe heads: it adapts to all axe shapes, ergonomic and straight. Two haul loops allow secure transportation. The rugged nylon on the pack base offers enhanced tear-resisting protection, with a very dense weave combining toughness and extreme durability. The main compartment is crafted in robust CORDURA®, in a ripstop weave with super-tough nylon threads that add strength but not weight. The smooth surface enhances the pack's sleek design, and a hydrophobic finish adds extra protection. The TRILOGY 35 takes its name from the challenge undertaken by MILLET team mountaineers Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit: a solo winter enchainment of three north faces (Eiger, Matterhorn, Jorasses). In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance: the best technical solution for committing in the vertical realm. In summer in Chamonix, on dizzying granite faces, climbers rise up with beautifully fluid efficiency, elevating Trilogy products to the peak of performance.Properties
Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
2 or 3 haul loops spread across the top of the pack, for hauling it on crags. Reinforced stitching for secure hauling. Ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo
Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
System for carrying skis diagonaly, at the back of the bag. Makes steep ascents easier.
- Clean-cut alpine shape. Protective Rolling Closure™ with rope-holding compression straps
- 2 ice-axe holders: FPP and Quick Axe™
- 2 haul loops
- Side compression straps
- Zipped front compartment
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt, harness-type build + 2 gear holders / Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume : 35L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- N 210D RIPSTOP TPU // 100% POLYAMIDE
- N 840D CORDURA LITE PLUS // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 950 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.