For extreme conditions in the high mountains, this protective jacket in GORE-TEX® PRO will sway the most committing alpinists with its waterproof performance and outstanding abrasion resistance. Extremely lightweight and breathable, it provides the easy mobility and the precision required for ascents, with dedicated alpine ergonomics for reduced rubbing. Equipped with a Recco® detector for faster location in the event of avalanche, besides the usual safety set (DVA, shovel, probe), the TRILOGY CORE GTX PRO is also suited to the most technical ski touring trips, with a removable, minimalist, stretch snow skirt. The pockets and zips are accessible with harness on, and the hood stays in position, even with a helmet.
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
- Mountaineering hood: helmet compatible, adjustable protective visor, panoramic vision
- 1 large, zipped, fast-access chest pocket
- Handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Pit zip vents
- Double-slider zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Detachable stretch snow skirt
- Fabrics : GORE-TEX® PRO ASTREE 3L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 6 m²Pa/W // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Ski touring