Description of TRILOGY GTX STRETCH JKTStretch comfort just feels so good! This soft Gore-Tex jacket accommodates free movement and its design enhance mobility. Its Primaloft Silver insulation delivers a great protection in cold weather. The powder skirt creates a barrier against snow without losing mobility on alpine ascents. As a keen mountain jacket, the Trilogy GTX Stretch bears the Trilogy code, among which the historical Millet logo. The expert advice: Alex, product manager, confirms that “with “Trilogy”, the vintage look is associated with the latest technical features in terms of materials and garment construction. A high performance level is required in this high-end category, so strongly linked to mountaineering history.” Trilogy gets its name from a pro model developed in the 80s, when Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, set a challenge: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Cervin, Eiger, Jorasses). “It was the first time we introduced Gore-Tex suits. The blue and the red colours were manifest, and we added the acid green as a security colour, calling to be seen on the mountain. We designed and developed the products, telling the story of this epic challenge.”
- Sporty cut. Flex Comfort™ build
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible mountaineering hood: protective visor, panoramic vision
- Large zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped pockets. Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- Removable powder skirt
- GORE-TEX® Helios stretch 2L
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes, Water-repellent zips
- Average weight: 1,070 kg Alpine Fit™
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Measure around your chest: measure around your chest at the widest point, making sure to keep the tape measure properly horizontal
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurements Chest (CM) 82-86 86-90 90-98 98-102 102-110 110-118 118-122 Size to order XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Equivalent sizes FR 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 US XS S M L XL XXL XXXL DE 40-42 44 46-48 50 52-54 56-58 60 UK XS S M L XL XXL XXXL IT 42-44 46 48-50 52 54-56 58-60 62 JP S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL CN 175/84A 175/88A 180/96A 185/100A 185/108A 190/116A 190/120A
4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Comfort membrane from GORE-TEX®. Gore's research and development offers a material enhancing long lasting comfort with excellent breathable, durable waterproof and windproof properties.
Helmet compatible hood
Helmet-compatible hood is large enough to fit in your head protection. The hood secures easily and delivers an ergonomic, full coverage, without requiring to remove your helmet.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.