The V Icon is the technical beast of the Trilogy Series with abrasion resistance, a light weight and a full pack of functions. The Gore-Tex® Pro Astree 3L shell fabric uses a revolutionary multi-layer membrane system comprising a single microstructure. The Gore-Tex® PTFE membrane is laminated between a durable, extremely tough outer and a ripstop polyamide inner that is also very robust. The result: superior strength and accelerated breathability to deliver solid, durable protection. It is totally windproof and more breathable than previous constructions, while the jacket's design allows to gauge inside air circulation with underarm vents. The Aquaguard zippers keep water outside of your jacket and the drainage system at the chest pockets assures you won't be surprised with wet gloves or a soaked map and heavy, water-filled pockets. To protect your devices or other precious items, stow them in the interior pocket. Chest pockets sit high for accessibility and are pack and harness-compatible, so is the 2-way zipper front closure that allows you to grab and quickly put on or take off your jacket without touching your harness. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement and the raglan sleeves pattern design enhances durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. The articulated pattern design allows a great deal of elbow room. With an adjustable and helmet compatible hood, the V Icon is deal for mountaineering and climbing on rock and ice adventures. Trilogy gets its name from the challenge Éric Escoffier and Christophe Profit, mountaineers from the Millet team, had set: A solo peak bagging winter ramble of the three North faces (Eiger, Cervin, Jorasses). In the field of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is the quintessence of alpine performance. The best technical solution for committed vertical sports. In summertime Chamonix, on dizzying granite faces, free climbers ascend with beautiful and fluid efficiency, raising Trilogy products to the highest level of performance.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
- Mountaineering hood: helmet compatible, adjustable protective visor, panoramic vision
- 2 large, zipped, fast-access chest pockets
- Pit zip vents
- Double-slider zip closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Zipped inside security pocket
- Fabrics : GORE-TEX® PRO ASTREE 3L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 6 m²Pa/W // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Fabrics : GORE-TEX® PRO PEGASE 3L // Waterproofness 28 000mm - Breathability RET < 6 m²Pa/W // 100% POLYAMIDE
- 465 gr
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.