Quintessential protective jacket for mountaineering, combining two Gore-Tex® Pro fabrics and with Recco® reflector. Advanced technical spec, high-capacity front pockets, with the dependability and ergonomics of a waterproof, breathable design. Ideal weight-to-strength ratio. The V Icon is the technical beast of the Trilogy Series with abrasion resistance, a light weight and a full pack of functions. The GORE-TEX® Pro Astree 3L shell fabric uses a revolutionary multi-layer membrane system comprising a single microstructure. The GORE-TEX®® PTFE membrane is laminated between a durable, extremely tough outer and a ripstop Polyamidee inner that is also very robust. The result: superior strength and accelerated breathability to deliver solid, durable protection. It is totally windproof and more breathable than previous constructions, while the jacket's design allows to gauge inside air circulation with underarm vents. The Aquaguard zippers keep water outside of your jacket and the drainage system at the chest pockets assures you won't be surprised with wet gloves or a soaked map and heavy, water-filled pockets. To protect your devices or other precious items, stow them in the interior pocket. Chest pockets sit high for accessibility and are pack and harness-compatible, so is the 2-way zipper front closure that allows you to grab and quickly put on or take off your jacket without touching your harness.Properties
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Made in our own factory
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
The RECCO® Rescue System is two-part technology. Rescue teams carry RECCO® detectors, which send out a search signal. RECCO® reflectors worn by skiers and other outdoors people, bounce back a directional signal that directs the rescuer straight to the reflector.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabrics
- Central two-way zip fastening
- Helmet-compatible mountaineering hood, adjustable
- Protective visor
- Panoramic vision
- 2 large easily accessible zipped chest pockets
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- RECCO® rescue technology
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
- Responsible fabric : No
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : No
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : GORE-TEX PRO ASTREE 3L // 100% Polyamide // Breathability : RET < 9m².Pa/W ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- Other fabrics : GORE-TEX PRO PEGASE 3L // 100% Polyamide // Breathability : RET < 6m².Pa/W ; Waterproofness : 28 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment
- 465 g
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) XS S 91/97 M 97/103 L 103/109 XL 109/115 2XL 115/121 3XL 121/127