40L capacity hiking backpack is specifically designed for women and fit for multi-day hiking sessions and trips. Featuring lightweight, compact and minimal design, the Variloop™ system will accomodate all your gear, all year long. The compact appearance of this UBIC 40 LD mountain backpack conceals multiple places for items, designed so you can take all the gear you need for conquering the peaks during a summer trek, or for admiring the beauty of snow-covered valleys while ski touring. The support system specially for the female body shape includes ergonomic straps and the load being distributed to the belt to make everything lighter for the wearer, and it also includes a ventilated foam back. This sturdy ski-holder backpacks multiple pockets and straps enable you to easily organise ski skins, ice axes, water pouches and much more besides.Properties
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Flap with 2 buckles, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped packbase compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™
- Main Fabrics : N 210D HONEYCOMB 3LINE // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : N 420D OXFORD HD SD // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : P 1200D // Waterproofness 1000mm // 100% POLYESTER
- Lining : N 210D 113T // PU 1000mm // 100% POLYAMIDE
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.