With an ideal volume for adventures lasting from 3 days to a week, the UBIC 45 MBS trekking backpack stands out thanks to its ergonomic carrying system with a Mobility Back System rotating belt which follows your moves on the trails for long lasting comfort. Its functional organisation includes a separate compartment on the lower part as well as numerous external pockets and a large stretch mesh pocket on the front. The Variloop system allows camping gear to be attached. Additionally delivered with a rain cover and a pocket for the hydration system, this touring backpack is fully made of recycled fabrics.Technical information
Quick, adjustable system for retaining and carrying your rope, which is fastened on top ofthe pack under the lid, and retained by side compression straps.
Side compression straps
Compression straps system. Straps located at the front, sides and bottom of the pack will reduce its volume and hold your gear as well (skis, sleeping pad).
Ergonomic snowboard holder system.
Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic, adjustable belt
- Ergonomic ventilated straps
- 4 side compression straps
- Pack base straps
- Load adjuster straps
- Load adjuster belt
- Hand rest straps
- Variloop system
- 2-buckle flap fastening
- 1 mesh side pocket
- 1 zipped side pocket
- 1 zipped front pocket
- 2 zipped pockets on flap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- 1 zipped pocket on stretchy hip belt
- Hydration system compartment
- Front compartment
- Rain cover
- Fixing loops
- Volume : 45 liters
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Height 34 cm x Width 29 cm x Depth 25 cm
- Responsible fabric : Yes
- Certified fabric : Yes
- PFC Free : Yes
- Durable and resistant fabric tested in our lab : Yes
- Main Fabrics : HONEYCOMB 3LINE RECYCLED // 100% Recycled Polyamide // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- Other fabrics : P 600D 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- P1200D 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Lining : P250D OXFORD lining 100% Recycled // 100% Recycled Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 1480 g
CERTIFICATION AND PRODUCT INFORMATION FOR DOWNLOAD
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.