This high-capacity alpine trekking backpack is designed for adventure. The minimal design casts multiple pockets, compartments and gear loops to accomodate mountain environments and long-haul destinations. The new UBIC mountain backpack has more minimalist appeal than ever. However, this 60 + 10 version is equipped will enough for treks of several days, as well as for ski touring expeditions. With a metal framework that distributes the load onto the belt and thus minimises fatigue, this sturdy ski-holder backpack can take all the gear you need on expeditions to high altitudes. The camping gear can be stowed in the special compartment at the bottom of the bag, and you can use the outer pockets and quick access front to keep belongings close to hand during mountain excursions.Properties
Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ergonomic straps
- Load adjuster straps
- Hand rest straps
- Heavy duty belt
- Gear loops under the bag
- Waist belt with zipped pocket
- Variloop system
- Gear holder
- Hydration system compatible
- Zip fastening
- Water resistant drawstring opening
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Rain cover
- Volume : 60+10 litres
- Backlength : 43-53 cm
- Height 72 cm x Width 29 cm x Depth 27 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 210D HONEYCOMB 3LINE // 100% Polyamide
- Other fabrics : N 420D OXFORD HD SD // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- P 1200D // 100% Polyester // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Lining : N 210D 113T // 100% Polyamide // Waterproofness : 1 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- 1860 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.