This backpack is designed for dynamic mountain-sports enthusiasts and for running and fast hiking in the mountains, allowing for all possible temperature variations. LTK Series With 10L capacity and a n Alpine shape, including a narrow silhouette that frees up movement, the VENOM 10 is suited to steep and technical terrain. It's perfectly suited to trips where every gram counts. The Venom 3D MESH BACK™ delivers high breathability on alpine slopes. The heat-molded back panel uses ARIAPRENE® foam covered with 3D mesh; the foam combines comfort, softness and breathability; it's also a hypoallergenic, anti-odor and non-toxic alternative. The back panel is supported by a lightweight internal polypropylene frame, while the load-adjusting suspension system features light and ergonomic shoulder straps with perforated mesh, and a hip belt that stabilizes the load without restricting mobility. The 360° WRAP HARNESS™ keeps the pack central and close to the back. On the front of the body, an ergonomic stretch pocket and elastic compression strap stay flat and offer multiple storage options: the pocket will hold small items like a camera, lip balm and snacks, while the compression strap will securely hold your gear. This top-loading backpack has a U-shaped top opening for quick access to your stuff. The SPEED POLES™ holding system will free up your hands very fast when the trail turns vertical: use the side lash points to stow your poles without taking off your pack. The internal hydration compartment is also very handy: no slowing down to pull out a bottle. To maximize performance, the VENOM is made with the lightest fabrics. The A ripstop weave with very strong 70-denier nylon threads reduces snag damage and strengthens without adding weight. It is light and robust but supple too, and its smooth surface gives it a strongly technical look.
- U-shaped zip opening
- Speed Poles™ holder
- Elastic compression strap / Gear holder
- 1 front stretch pocket / 1 inside zipped pocket
- External hydration compartment
- 360° Wrap Harness™, double sternum strap / Stretch pocket for water flask
- Volume: 10L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 70 D 230 T Triple R/S
- N 420 D HD OXFORD
- 3D MESH
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.