The new fit of the WANAKA STRETCH SHORT II W is more adjusted, while the athlete’s freedom of movement is maintained, thanks to a stretch fabric that dries fast and offers a very comfortable, distinct arrangement. Soak up the sun while exploring the blossomed alpine trails this summer, wearing the relaxed WANAKA STRETCH SHORT II W hiking shorts for women. Their wonderful ultra-light DRYNAMIC™ LIGHT 4 WAY STRETCH fabric dries in a flash, ensuring that your trekking shorts are always ready for new adventures. Updated, these athletic shorts have a specific crotch construction and flat belt for enhanced comfort and ease. Finished off with three pockets, one of which zips up. Available in a variety of attractive colours, these hiking shorts are a must for summer.Properties
- Modern sporty fit
- Ultra-light, stretch, quick-drying fabric
- Flat waistband with elastic inserts on the sides, glued belt loops
- Pivot construction at the crotch for greater comfort
- 2 open hand pockets, 1 thigh pocket with concealed zip
- Main Fabrics :DRYNAMIC™ LIGHT 4 WAY STRETCH // Quick dry // 87% POLYESTER 13% ELASTANE
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Measure your size
- 1. Around your waist: measure around your natural waist
- 2. Around your hips: measure around the widest point
- 3. Inseam length: measure from the middle of the crotch to the end of your leg (measure down the inside of the leg)
Please see the sizing chart
Your measurement Waist (CM) 60-64 64-68 68-72 72-74 74-78 78-82 82-86 86-90 Hips (CM) 86-90 90-94 94-98 98-102 102-106 106-110 110-114 114-118 Inseam (CM) 77 79 79 81 83 83 85 85 Size to order 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 Equivalent sizes US 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 DE 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 UK 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 IT 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 JP S M M L XL XL XXL XXL CN 160/62Y 165/66Y 165/70Y 170/72Y 170/76Y 170/80Y 175/84Y 175/88Y