Technical ultra-stretch shorts for summer alpine disciplines and trekking. An active profile for sustained tempos in a very lightweight, quick-drying and ergonomic unit that promotes alpine mobility. Offering maximum alpine fluidity on hikes and alpine treks, these ultra-light sport-hiking shorts in DRYNAMIC LIGHT 4 WAY STRETCH are for everyone targeting performance in the mountains. With super-active styling for sustained summer tempos, WANAKA STRETCH shorts deliver good abrasion resistance and excellent moisture wicking without sacrificing any comfort or lightness. Their super-stretch ergonomics fuel intense travel, with a knee length that good for walking.Properties
Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
- Comfortable straight fit, knee length
- Ultra light, quick drying, stretch fabric
- Flat waistband at front with elastic insert at back and bonded loops
- Crotch gusset for enhanced comfort
- 2 open handwarmer pockets, 1 thigh cargo pocket and 1 back pocket (all zipped)
- Main Fabrics : DRYNAMIC™ LIGHT 4 WAY STRETCH // 87 % Polyester;13 % Elastane
- 230 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1WAISTMeasure around the narrowest part of your waist.
2HIPMeasure around the widest point.
3INSEAM PANTMeasure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg
(inside of the leg)
EU SIZE1Waist(cm)2Hip(cm)3Inseam pant(cm) FR US / UK DE / IT JP CN XS 69/75 85/91 79 36 26 42 S 165/74A S 75/81 91/97 79 38/40 28/30 44/46 M 170/78A M 81/87 97/103 82 42 32 48 L 175/78A L 87/93 103/109 82 44/46 34/36 50/52 XL 180/86A XL 93/99 109/115 82 48 38 54 2XL 185/90A 2XL 99/105 115/121 82 50/52 40/42 56/58 3XL 185/94A 3XL 105/111 121/127 82 54 44 60 4XL 190/98A