30L loading capacity hiking backpack designed to accommodate short treks. Multiple storage options allow to stow your gear at the ready and side compression straps secure the load without restricting access to the pockets and hydration system. Welkin is the essential hiking backpack. Its 30 litres loading capacity features a narrow silhouette that accommodates single-day hiking sessions and offers multiple storage options. Side compression straps will secure the load without restricting access to the side stretch pockets and pole holder allows to stow your gear at the ready. The internal hydration compartment is also very convenient: No slowing down or stopping to reach for a bottle. The back panel combines the advantages of a comfortable molded foam and highly ventilated frame to let cool breezes flow as you rack up miles on the trail.Properties
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Built-in, quick-to-use system for holding ice axe and poles, with the axe head naturally positioned upwards, ready for holding. Compatible with all shapes ofice axe, ergonomic and straight.
- Hiking body. Two buckle lid, storm collar
- Front zipped pocket / Mesh side pockets
- Quick Axe™ pole and ice axe carry system / Side compression straps
- Lid with 1 zipped pocket + key ring + daisy chain
- Hydration compatible
- Ventilated straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Breathable hip belt with zipped pocket
- Volume : 30L
- Backlength : 46cm
- Height 58 cm x Width 28 cm x Depth 26 cm
- Main Fabrics : N 200D 0563 // 100% Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : N 200D 0491 RIPSTOP // 100 % Polyamide // Durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Other fabrics : P 600D OXFORD // 100% Polyester // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm Lining : N 210D 113T // 100% Polyamide // PFC Free durable water-repellent treatment ; Waterproofness : 1 000 mm
- 880 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.