Enjoy adapted protection to intensive ski touring expeditions while preserving the range of movement you need with the WILLINGEN XCS ALPHA touring ski jacket for men. A groundbreaking hybrid construction combines water-repellent and stretch X.C.S 100™ fabric insulated with PRIMALOFT® on the upper body for added comfort and strategic thermal input with light TORAY® ripstop. Extremely breathable, this touring ski jacket with a fitted shape is equipped with a full hood sporting an adjustable peak to keep your vision clear should you encounter snow storms. Last but not least, the reflective details enhance safety when in the dark.Properties
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in our own factories
This product was designed in our Annecy studio and is manufactured in one of our factories, ensuring healthy working conditions and social benefits for the employees that made it.
Polartec Alpha fabrics are built for intense activities and deliver high performance insulation. A Polartec Alpha garment can be worn in a layering system, for insulation, and as stand-alone piece, as it allows outstanding breathability, comfort and is quick drying. It is perfect for mountaineering, ski and ice climbing.
- Hybrid construction contributes to warmth and stretch
- Ergonomic, sporty fit
- Fixed hood with adjustable, protective hood
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Full zip at center front opening
- Elastic binding around hood opening and at wrists
- Reflective logo
- X.C.S. 100™ // 88 % Polyamid12 % Elasthan // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
- TORAY® AIR STRETCH RIP STOP // 100 % Polyamid // Waterrepellence/DWR PFC Free
- POLARTEC® ALPHA 80 // 100 % Wiedereverwerteten Polyester //
- Ski touring
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point
US SIZE1Chest (cm) FR DE / IT UK JP CN XS 85/91 44 42 34 S 165/88A S 91/97 46/48 44/46 36/38 M 170/92A M 97/103 50 48 40 L 175/96A L 103/109 52/54 50/52 42/44 XL 180/100A XL 109/115 56 54 46 2XL 185/104A 2XL 115/121 58/60 56/58 48/50 3XL 190/108A 3XL 121/127 62 60 52 4XL 190/112A