Rebond with nature and stay connected to your roots - that's the deal with this climbing tee in 100% organic cotton. While fulfilling your quest for height, savor the exceptional softness of cotton fibers in a super-light knit fabric that's extremely comfortable for summer. The MILLET RISE UP TS SS climbing tee delivers a natural feeling every day - always staying nice and fresh against the skin.Properties
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Made in Europe
This label guarantees that your product is designed at our French HQ and manufactured in Europe.
Cotton grown without dangerous chemicals. This type of cultivation promotes biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improves soil quality, and typically requires less irrigation.
Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
- Crew neck
- Exclusive Millet graphics
- Main Fabrics :LIGHT ORGANIC COTTON // 100% ORGANIC COTTON
- 208 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS